At Fisher Jones Family Dentistry, we take our responsibilities to you, our client, very seriously. Each member of our staff participates in numerous continuing education courses each year so you have access to the most effective and current dental care. Ultimately, it is our goal to provide an environment where our clients experience the best care and comfort that modern dentistry can offer.
A Dental plan is a method of payment and a great tool used to offset the cost of the dental care you receive in this office. In recent years, the role of dental plans has changed remarkably. Each month plan carriers place new restrictions on the dental procedures we recommend for treatment. In some cases plan companies reduce, deny or delay the reimbursement for reasonable treatment without notifying either you or us.
We want you to be confident that you will always receive the highest standard of care.
You should never settle for substandard care based on dental plan restrictions. At the same time, we are unable to accept prolonged delays for reimbursement.
* Fisher Jones accepts the following Dental Plan Providers:
*This is a partial list and that we accept most dental plans. If your dental plan is not on the list, call the office for more information.
The following is our plan for working with your dental plan company on your behalf:
- We will continue to provide the highest level of care for you and recommend treatment based on the best dental care available.
- All of our clients and guardians will assume total responsibility for costs of accepted treatment.
- We will expect you to provide us with up to date plan policy information at each appointment.
- Each client will be expected to pay the estimated co-pay on all procedures on the day of treatment.
As a courtesy, we will continue to submit your claims to your plan company. If your claim is denied, or we do not receive the full anticipated reimbursement for the balance of your claim within 30 days, we will resubmit ONCE. If we have no response within two weeks, we will invoice you directly for all unpaid balances.
We provide this information for your benefit in understanding our process with handling plan claims. We are committed to you in providing the best dental treatment available.
Dental Plan Policy
Please download and read our Dental Plan Policy. This policy presents the information that federal law requires us to give our patients regarding our policy practices.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view our form. Please download the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe’s web site if it is not already installed on your system.
If you have any questions or to schedule an appointment with our doctors:
- Call us at Fisher Jones Family Dentistry Phone Number 360-943-4644.
- Text us at 360-943-4644.
- Fill out our Appointment Form.