Invisalign Clearly the Best Choice for a Better Smile. Invisalign is the choice many adults make in order to attain the ideal teeth alignment and to achieve a straighter, healthier smile
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our doctor’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position our Doctors have prescribed.
- You’ll visit Fisher Jones Family Dentistry about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.