Dentist accepting new patients in Olympia WA
Your initial appointment will consist of touring our office, meeting our staff, sharing your dental history, and gaining an understanding of your diagnosis and treatment options based on your initial exam. Complex treatment options may require an additional consultation appointment to present and discuss treatment options.
Our doctors are very thorough and insist you know why you are coming in for future appointments and how long you should expect to be here. We will have an operatory reserved for you in order to spend one on one time with the doctor and treatment coordinator. We will make every effort to be on time and ready for you. We will explain and show you everything that we are doing.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Fill out your Health History Form; on the first page of this site go to click here to register
- X-rays (if applicable)
- A list of your current medications
- If you have medical or a dental plan, bring your dental plan card.. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under the age of 18 at the initial appointment.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, treatment of rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) .
If you have x-rays from a previous dentist or physician, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
If you have any questions or to schedule an appointment with our doctors:
- Call us at Fisher Jones Family Dentistry Phone Number Fisher Jones Family Dentistry Phone Number 360-943-4644.
- Text us at Fisher Jones Family Dentistry Phone Number 360-943-4644.
- Fill out our Appointment Form.